Benefits of owning a home
- Why pay somebody else’s mortgage – when you can build equity in your own home
- Qualify for a number of tax deductions – write off your mortgage interest, real estate taxes and more
- Leverage your investment – even though your investment is only a portion of the home value you will get appreciation on the full amount
- Save money – with rents at all-time highs owning a home is often less expensive
- Pride of ownership – you can improve your home, take care of it, make it your own
Why work with me
When we represent a buyer, we have your best interests at heart. Whether you’re buying a $100,000 home or a $10 million home, you will get our full attention, 24/7 availability, as well as our expert and honest advice. We believe it’s our job to not only find you the perfect home, but also to educate you throughout the entire process so you know you’re making the best short and long term financial decisions. For most people, buying a home is the most expensive purchase you will ever make and it’s our job to make sure you not only get a great home, but get it for a great price. We want to be your REALTOR® for life, and that means giving you the best service possible and meeting your needs.